Velocity Reviews

-   -   Supernatural Multiplier. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t461609-supernatural-multiplier.html)

jrfoley246@hotmail.com 11-11-2005 10:21 PM

Supernatural Multiplier.

Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of

your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this

dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at

the results.

philo 11-11-2005 11:32 PM

Re: Supernatural Multiplier.

<jrfoley246@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1131747670.524545.304910@g14g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
>
> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this
>
> dollar in a thick or doubled white piece of paper with your return
> address and place it in a white envelope. On the envelope write this
> simple address-----Andrew Davis, Greenlands, East End, Tortola BVI. I
> will have your energized dollar SUPERNATURALIZED. You will be amazed at

and remember:
do not put a stamp on the envelope...
and also be sure NOT to mail it!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 11-12-2005 02:27 AM

Re: Supernatural Multiplier.

jrfoley246@hotmail.com wrote:
> Place 1 dollar in the palm of your left hand, cover it with the palm of
>
> your right hand, close your eyes and imagine this dollar being
> multiplied into thousands. YOUR DOLLAR HAS BEEN ENERGIZED!!! Place this

I do that every day with my knob. Works pretty good. But I ain't sending
it to you, asshole. Ask gangle.