Velocity Reviews

-   -   ebay is down? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t461508-ebay-is-down.html)

Martik 11-10-2005 02:22 AM

ebay is down?

Unable to access last 1/2 hour

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 11-10-2005 02:24 AM

Re: ebay is down?

Martik wrote:
> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

Working okay here.

Blinky the Shark 11-10-2005 02:46 AM

Re: ebay is down?

Martik wrote:

> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

Did you do a traceroute to see if it was ebay or something else
between you and them?

--
Blinky T. "the sky is falling" Shark

Plato 11-10-2005 03:50 AM

Re: ebay is down?

Martik wrote:

> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

They forgot to go to the bank and all the money is clogging up the
computer room and has caused some overheating. Will be fixed by tomorrow
AM.

Old Gringo 11-10-2005 04:10 AM

Re: ebay is down?

On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 8:22:19 PM, , in the
24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Martik
Wrote The Following:

> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

Maybe your wife is using parental control.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

Plato 11-10-2005 04:37 AM

Re: ebay is down?

Old Gringo wrote:

> On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 8:22:19 PM, , in the
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Martik
> Wrote The Following:
>
> > Unable to access last 1/2 hour

> Maybe your wife is using parental control.

aka checkbook/budget management

Martik 11-10-2005 05:12 AM

Re: ebay is down?

"Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
> Martik wrote:
>
>> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

> Did you do a traceroute to see if it was ebay or something else
> between you and them?

Works on my laptop, Now working on my main PC - weird?

Blinky the Shark 11-10-2005 05:19 AM

Re: ebay is down?

Martik wrote:
> "Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
>> Martik wrote:
>>
>>> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

>> Did you do a traceroute to see if it was ebay or something else
>> between you and them?
>>

> Works on my laptop, Now working on my main PC - weird?

Well, let me think on that...

....no, not really.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Ricardo Perez 11-10-2005 12:36 PM

Re: ebay is down?

YES

Old Gringo 11-10-2005 01:31 PM

Re: ebay is down?

On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 10:37:03 PM,, in the
24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Plato Wrote
The Following:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>>
>> On or about Wednesday, November 09, 2005, 8:22:19 PM, , in the
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Martik
>> Wrote The Following:
>>
>>> Unable to access last 1/2 hour

>> Maybe your wife is using parental control.

> aka checkbook/budget management

LOL
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
Freedom For The World 11/10/05 7:30:27 AM CST USA
http://www.nuboy-industries.com