Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t461049-re-privacy-sadism-google-does-it-quietly-with-groups-beta-others-online-do-it-openly.html)

Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf 11-04-2005 12:19 AM

Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

> > > Crowd screaming together: Google! Google! Google! Google! Google! Google! Google!....

> > Prince Fatarf: One day you will understand that I didn't mean harm.
> >
> > Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

> Prince: Common people, I am speaking of crimes against humanity here.
>
> Crowd: Imposter in the American Government! Get him! Kill him! Kill him!
>
> A loud woman: He is insane! Don't you hear what he is saying? Crimes against
> humanity crying out loud! Ha ha ha! Get him to a mental institution boys!
>
> Crowd: Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!...
>
> Prince: I really sorry people. I better go now!

Crowd: Where you going? You owe us an appology imposter for coming down
to hear you! Speak! Appologize!

Prince: Ok. I appologize. As you may have heard, my arab body is in Guantanamo Bay,
and I departed after being denied water for four days, and my soul occupied this holly body.

Someone: But, you are black.

Prince: Yes. I look like Eddy Murphy, but just a coincidence. This body's name is John
Albertson, I have an id to prove it. Here, look at it! Bring here the camera!

Crowd silent, people scratching heads.

Prince: So that's my story, people.