Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Lawyers even Jtyc could love. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46055-ot-lawyers-even-jtyc-could-love.html)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 07-30-2003 02:31 PM

OT: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/

--
Fris "Providing Internet Legal Support Since A Longass Time Ago" beeŽ MCNGP

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc 07-30-2003 02:59 PM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

I still don't like him.

Andy Foster 07-30-2003 06:02 PM

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhileman@dasi-software.com> wrote in message
> http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/

Often wondered what happened to Ben Smith...

Diana K Brown 07-30-2003 06:58 PM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
start
What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
empty seat? missed opportunity
How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid marks
in front of lawyer road kill

Jtyc 07-30-2003 08:25 PM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

> What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
> What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
> start
> What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
> empty seat? missed opportunity
> How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid

marks
> in front of lawyer road kill

I like you.

Gary - US 07-31-2003 02:42 AM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

Hard-core chick. Cool.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

Diana K Brown 07-31-2003 09:49 PM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes from
all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!

Kendal Emery 07-31-2003 10:55 PM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

Well, I liked you until you said that :)

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
kemery@coordinatedhomecare.me.com
remove me to email to me

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 08-01-2003 12:35 PM

Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

"Diana K Brown" <dianakbrown@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
> > I like you.
> >

> Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes

from
> all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!

Aw man, Jtyc!

It's the Crying Game for you!

Except that she doesn't have a penis.

Or maybe she does, how would I know.

I still like her.

--
Fris "You DON'T have a penis, do you?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 08-01-2003 12:36 PM

"Kendal Emery" <kemery@coordinatedhomecare.me.com> wrote in message
> Well, I liked you until you said that :)

I still like you, too.

Let's you, me, and Diana have some fun.

You two can re-route my network, uh huhuhuhuh.

--
Fris "Diana can work out the legal issues" beeŽ MCNGP #13