Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Operating System of Organic Machines (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t460187-the-operating-system-of-organic-machines.html)

newstips6706@yahoo.com 02-01-2007 02:46 AM

The Operating System of Organic Machines

The Operating System of Organic Machines

[ Computer Systems Engineering / Machine Science / Computer Science /
Neuroscience / Physics / Mathematics / 4D Space Theory ]

Building your own "KERNEL".

Definitions
WHAT IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM?:

An operating system is a set of code (an algorithm)
that carries out instruction given to it by its user.

WHAT IS A COMMAND?:

A command is the willing "a desire" be brought
into being; in "The fulfilling of a wish" -
in The 4th Dimension.

WHAT IS A KERNEL?:

A "KERNEL" is a library of commands, that is directly
proportional to a person's life experiences.

A library of commands is built by the data the Organic
Machine has experienced in life. (What the physical
Senses - the physical body - have experienced).

When a person gives a command that exceeds that user's
life experience, (a user has not experienced something);
that user can "download the experience" from another user
with more experience. This is done automatically.

This is performed in and is known as:

"A Neural Interactive Simulation"
that we call, "The Matrix".

"The Matrix" is a "Neural Net", where all minds
are connected 4th Dimensionally.

The Matrix is enjoyed (experienced) by programming
one's sleep, (by "making a wish"); THEN ENTERING
INTO THE 4th DIMENSION, to experience that wish being fulfilled.

Alan Johnson 02-01-2007 08:06 AM

Re: The Operating System of Organic Machines

newstips6706@yahoo.com wrote:
> This is performed in and is known as:
>
> "A Neural Interactive Simulation"
> that we call, "The Matrix".
>
> "The Matrix" is a "Neural Net", where all minds
> are connected 4th Dimensionally.
>
> The Matrix is enjoyed (experienced) by programming
> one's sleep, (by "making a wish"); THEN ENTERING
> INTO THE 4th DIMENSION, to experience that wish being fulfilled.

I think maybe you were looking for alt.drugs.abuse.