Velocity Reviews

-   -   Very beautiful (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t459866-very-beautiful.html)

ahmad6132 01-16-2007 09:01 PM

Very beautiful

1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
just click on

this link.
2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
click on this link.
3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
click on this link.

http://www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm

bjeremy 01-16-2007 09:33 PM

Re: Very beautiful

ahmad6132 wrote:
> 1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
> just click on
>
> this link.
> 2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
> click on this link.
> 3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
> click on this link.
>

> http://www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm

I'm currently looking for my car keys... what do you have for that?

red floyd 01-16-2007 10:45 PM

Re: Very beautiful

ahmad6132 wrote:
> 1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
> just click on
>
> this link.
> 2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
> click on this link.
> 3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
> click on this link.
>
> [spammed link redacted]

I haven't read the link, but if his answer isn't 42, then it's wrong.

MJ_India 01-17-2007 06:31 AM

Re: Very beautiful

ahmad6132 wrote:
> 1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
> just click on
>
> this link.
> 2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
> click on this link.
> 3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
> click on this link.
>

> http://www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm

I'm looking for the purpose of this forum.

Victor Bazarov 01-17-2007 01:47 PM

Re: Very beautiful

MJ_India wrote:
> ahmad6132 wrote:
>> 1) If you are looking for the truth [..]

> I'm looking for the purpose of this forum.

You won't find it here. You can only find it by feeling what
is *missing* when you go away for some time... :-)