Velocity Reviews

-   -   Do any good C++ code reformatters exist? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t459841-do-any-good-c-code-reformatters-exist.html)

Kevin Hall 01-15-2007 04:58 PM

Do any good C++ code reformatters exist?

Do any good C++ code reformatters exist? I've been looking for a
while, and I can't find any that are very configurable.

Thanks for the help!

- Kevin

Geo 01-15-2007 05:17 PM

Re: Do any good C++ code reformatters exist?

Kevin Hall wrote:
> Do any good C++ code reformatters exist? I've been looking for a
> while, and I can't find any that are very configurable.
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> - Kevin

Try uncrustify on sourceforge, works for me.

Daniel T. 01-15-2007 07:15 PM

I've enjoyed using http://astyle.sourceforge.net/.