Velocity Reviews

-   -   nesting of member functions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t459804-nesting-of-member-functions.html)

newbai 01-13-2007 08:39 AM

nesting of member functions

hi!!
need some help with turbo c++
I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
member function with is public thro another function which is
public,but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..
can someone help me??

Jim Langston 01-13-2007 08:51 AM

Re: nesting of member functions

"newbai" <siddhakudchadkar@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1168677557.815689.293180@s34g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> hi!!
> need some help with turbo c++
> I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
> member function with is public thro another function which is
> public,but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..
> can someone help me??

Plesae show code what you are trying to do that failed.

Salt_Peter 01-13-2007 12:30 PM

newbai wrote:
> hi!!
> need some help with turbo c++
> I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
> member function with is public thro another function which is
> public,but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..
> can someone help me??

Not without seeing code.
What do you mean when you say "nested functions"?
Just because a function is public does not neccessarily make it
accessible.

Rolf Magnus 01-13-2007 12:34 PM

newbai wrote:

> hi!!
> need some help with turbo c++
> I am trying to nest member functions.what I did was try to access a
> member function with is public thro another function which is
> public,

How? Show an example.

> but turbo c++ gives a error saying this cant be done..

What exactly does it say?

> can someone help me??

Not without more information.