Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using COM component in visual c++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t459580-using-com-component-in-visual-c.html)

Newbie 01-02-2007 07:33 PM

Using COM component in visual c++

Ok, I have a simple COM component, made in visual c++ 6.0, and I want
to call a method from it in another visual c++ application. How should
I do that? Thanks in advance.

mlimber 01-02-2007 07:44 PM

Re: Using COM component in visual c++

Newbie wrote:
> Ok, I have a simple COM component, made in visual c++ 6.0, and I want
> to call a method from it in another visual c++ application. How should
> I do that? Thanks in advance.

You should ask on a Microsoft newsgroup. This one deals with the
standard C++ *language*, not platform-specific extensions like COM. For
what is on-topic here and for a partial list of other groups you might
consider see this FAQ:

Cheers! --M

William 01-17-2007 02:28 AM

Re: Using COM component in visual c++