Velocity Reviews

-   Case Modding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f7-case-modding.html)
-   -   My Back-Up rig. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t459-my-back-up-rig.html)

Bio-Hazard 08-17-2005 05:18 PM

My Back-Up rig.

I've been messing with my back-up rig lately trying to get everything all nice and pretty. It's nothing special, just a everyday use sort of system, it's not even a great overclocker.......... :shock: * only does around 240x10, but how fast do you need a system to run Office 2003...... :wink:
System Specs;
Cooler Master Centurion 531
Abit AV8
AMD A64 Socket 939 Winchester 3200
PQI PC4000 Turbo (2x512)
PowerColor 9800Pro
WD SATA 80 gig
Lite-On Optics
Ultra X-connect 500w
Water Cooled........... :wink:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/898/40hr.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1599/dsc000998qr.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/92/dsc000976mo.jpg

unholy 08-18-2005 07:39 AM

u call that a workstation, i would like to see what a Gamer is :|
That has water cooling, workstations dont have water cooling :|, and also, it has a better CPU then my gamer :|...
*Cries* *goes out and buys a X2 :P*

Silverstrand 08-18-2005 11:22 PM

Your backup is better than my main rig....

Bio-Hazard 08-19-2005 03:10 AM

That was my main rig for a long time, I pretty much had to build a PCI-E system for review purposes........;)

unholy 08-20-2005 03:21 AM

me to :P, but mines no where near as good :(

Flukemanguy 08-20-2005 04:47 AM

Aww don't you just feel so sorry for unholy?

Bio-Hazard 08-20-2005 04:07 PM

unholy 08-20-2005 04:16 PM

i dont ether :P, cause i dont have money, he does :D

Bio-Hazard 08-21-2005 12:22 AM

Most of the stuff is review samples...............;)

Flukemanguy 08-21-2005 01:06 AM

Gar lucky...biatch....