Velocity Reviews

-   -   A question on COM object use (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t458886-a-question-on-com-object-use.html)

paulwragg2323@hotmail.com 12-01-2006 03:11 PM

A question on COM object use

Hi,

Sorry for the cross-posting but I don't believe I will get any help in
the microsoft.vc groups as they do not seem very active. If anybody
could help with my question it would be greatly appreciated:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...a946c1a593cfe6

Thanks,

redfloyd@gmail.com 12-01-2006 04:33 PM

Re: A question on COM object use

paulwragg2323@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the cross-posting but I don't believe I will get any help in
> the microsoft.vc groups as they do not seem very active

And you won't (or shouldn't) get any here, since COM is platform
specific, and not part of Standard C++.

See http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...t.html#faq-5.9

paulwragg2323@hotmail.com 12-01-2006 05:20 PM

Re: A question on COM object use

Unfortunately that isn't very helpful given that searching for COM does
not appear to turn up too much. As it happens I have resolved this.

Thanks for the link though - hopefully it will be useful another time!!

Paul