Velocity Reviews

-   -   SNMP Library (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t458799-snmp-library.html)

krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com 11-29-2006 09:44 AM

SNMP Library

Hello!

I am looking for SNMP C++ library.
Does anyone know cross-platform, open-source and well-designed SNMP
library?

Thanks in advance!

Victor Bazarov 11-29-2006 02:01 PM

Re: SNMP Library

Have you tried www.google.com?

krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com 11-29-2006 05:54 PM

Re: SNMP Library

"""Victor Bazarov ΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):
"""
> krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am looking for SNMP C++ library.
> > Does anyone know cross-platform, open-source and well-designed SNMP
> > library?

> Have you tried www.google.com?

Yes, I have.
But I didn't find anything.

Noah Roberts 11-29-2006 05:58 PM

Re: SNMP Library

krivenok.dmi...@gmail.com wrote:
> """Victor Bazarov ΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):
> """
> > krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com wrote:
> > > I am looking for SNMP C++ library.
> > > Does anyone know cross-platform, open-source and well-designed SNMP
> > > library?

> > Have you tried www.google.com?

> Yes, I have.
> But I didn't find anything.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...=Google+Search

You certainly didn't try very hard then.

krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com 11-29-2006 06:12 PM

Re: SNMP Library

Noah Roberts wrote:
> krivenok.dmi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > """Victor Bazarov ΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):
> > >
> > > Have you tried www.google.com?

> > Yes, I have.
> > But I didn't find anything.

> http://www.google.com/search?client=...=Google+Search
>
> You certainly didn't try very hard then.

:)

"cross-platform, open-source and well-designed" are required properties!

Victor Bazarov 11-29-2006 06:17 PM

Re: SNMP Library

krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com wrote:
> """Victor Bazarov ΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):
> """
>> krivenok.dmitry@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I am looking for SNMP C++ library.
>>> Does anyone know cross-platform, open-source and well-designed SNMP
>>> library?

>> Have you tried www.google.com?

> Yes, I have.
> But I didn't find anything.

It can simply be that it doesn't exist (given the almost impossible to
meet requirements; open-source and well-designed are IMHO often exclusive)

Some time ago "Nikki Locke" posted "Available C++ Libraries FAQ" here
about monthly. The list is probably still alive, check the archives for
the link.