Velocity Reviews

-   -   Music Synthesiser Track? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45654-music-synthesiser-track.html)

Slarty Bartfast 06-30-2003 06:24 AM

Music Synthesiser Track?

A friend of mine wants to change careers. He is a musician and has an
interest in computers.
Is there a field out there he could pursue that would combine these
interests?
I thought maybe teaching electronic synthesisers or something. - I can't
think of any - that's why I ask here.

--

Regards

Slarty Bartfast

Consultant 06-30-2003 02:12 PM

Re: Music Synthesiser Track?

i heard that a flock of seagulls is looking for a new key-boardist..

Slarty Bartfast 06-30-2003 10:21 PM

Re: Music Synthesiser Track?

Now, Now, When throwing rocks at Seagulls, leave no Turn unstoned.

Slarty