Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSE for Windows Server 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45650-mcse-for-windows-server-2003-a.html)

Emmanuel Michael 06-29-2003 07:57 PM

MCSE for Windows Server 2003

Am interested in preparing for certification for Windows
Server 2003 immediately to enable me partake in the exam
as soon as it is released. How do I go about the getting
the necessary materials to start preparation?

Regards
Emmanuel

Delbert Matlock 07-01-2003 12:17 PM

Re: MCSE for Windows Server 2003

"Emmanuel Michael" <enmichael@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<00c801c33e78$a58c0340$a501280a@phx.gbl>...
> Am interested in preparing for certification for Windows
> Server 2003 immediately to enable me partake in the exam
> as soon as it is released. How do I go about the getting
> the necessary materials to start preparation?

Unfortunately, the materials are just not coming out. Most of the
major publishers such as Microsoft Press and Sybex will be releasing
materials in the August throug November timeframe. Your best bet to
jump start your studies is to get some of the "Introduction To" type
books and some eval software to play on.

One test you can find materials on right now is the client OS
requirement for MCSE. You can get the materials for and test on
either Windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP now. This will get you MCP
certification and you'll have something to show for your starting
efforts.

For some information on the books available and coming available take
a look here:

http://www.selfstudycerts.com/cert/m...mcse-2003.html

Good luck!

-- Delbert Matlock
-- MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, CCNA, Network+, A+
-- http://www.SelfStudyCerts.com/