Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Info about 70-220 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45647-re-info-about-70-220-a.html)

Ed 06-29-2003 06:55 PM

Re: Info about 70-220

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, but your advice was useful.
Not only that, I PASSED!! No I didn't download testkings
pdfs. Didn't have that much time. I read the entire study
guide from MSPress, practiced a few (and I mean a few)
things, downloaded a pdf file and a powerpoint sildeshow
from somewhere, and presto, passed first time round.

Ed,
A+, Network+, MCSA, (almost MCSE)