Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can i display a bitmap transparent (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t455602-how-can-i-display-a-bitmap-transparent.html)

dubepankaj1980@gmail.com 07-24-2006 04:02 PM

How can i display a bitmap transparent

I am developing an image processing software where i need to set
transparency of a bitmap so that i could open two bitmaps at a time and
upper layer can be made transparent so that lower layer sholud be
visible through it

Noah Roberts 07-24-2006 04:07 PM

Re: How can i display a bitmap transparent

dubepankaj1...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am developing an image processing software where i need to set
> transparency of a bitmap so that i could open two bitmaps at a time and
> upper layer can be made transparent so that lower layer sholud be
> visible through it

You'll have to use an existing tool or you'll need to do it by hand.
Either way you will have to break out of the standard library and use
some third party, probably platform specific, API.