Velocity Reviews

-   -   Office Solutions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45426-office-solutions.html)

David French 10-26-2005 04:07 PM

Office Solutions

I realize I am posting this in multiple groups but i'm not sure where I'm
going to get the best answer, so please forgive me.

I am currently the Corporate Computer Systems Trainer. I am already a MOS
Master Instructor in Office XP. I firmly believe that I would be a great
asset to my company if I were able to better create solutions that are
fairly specific to the Office Suite. Is there a Certification track for
something like that?
Even though I have a high proficiency in all office products I know there is
more to know in the integration of all of them. I was hoping there was a
track along those lines.

Dave French

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD 10-26-2005 04:24 PM

Re: Office Solutions

October 26, 2005

Look into the Microsoft Partner Competency exams... There isn't a specific
certification for developing Office Solutions with VSTO, but there are exams
for it.

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
Static IP

shiv_koirala@yahoo.com 10-28-2005 02:48 AM

Re: Office Solutions

Microsoft partners should have something specific

-------
Regards ,
C#, VB.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , DESIGN Patterns Interview question book
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
My Interview Blog
http://spaces.msn.com/members/dotnetinterviews/