Velocity Reviews

-   -   BizTalk 2004 or BizTalk 2006 MCSD? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45408-biztalk-2004-or-biztalk-2006-mcsd.html)

Sam Vanhoutte 10-17-2005 02:47 PM

BizTalk 2004 or BizTalk 2006 MCSD?

Hello,

I will start my MCSD exams very soon. My company (www.codit.be) is
specialized in integration on the Microsoft.Net platform, and currently
Microsoft BizTalk is the most important technology we are using.
I just looked at the different possibilities in certifying, and I found
out that the only BizTalk exam available is, the BizTalk 2000 exam.
I've worked with 2000, since the early beta, but for now, all new
projects are off course BizTalk 2004 and 2006, based.

The only exam available for BTS2004 (the partner exam) does not seem to
count for the MCSD degree. Are there any changes planned for this?
Can we expect something in the very near future, because I don't want
to invest in old technology.

Best regards

Sam Vanhoutte
CODit Belgium

KB555375 10-17-2005 08:58 PM

Re: BizTalk 2004 or BizTalk 2006 MCSD?

The new developer cert is not the same as the old MCSD, although there may
be exams to upgrade. If you try to register an exam at VUE, you will notice
that there is a new beta exam called 071-528, TS: Microsoft .NET Framework
2.0 - Web-based Client Development. You can find information about the exam
at the following link:

Under the section Credit Toward Certification, you can find the name of one
of the new certifications.

"Sam Vanhoutte" <sam.vanhoutte@gmail.com>
news:1129560448.177198.168640@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com

Mark Monster 10-18-2005 06:22 AM

Re: BizTalk 2004 or BizTalk 2006 MCSD?

Hello Sam,

I think that certificating for BizTalk 2000 isn't useful to do. But MCSD
has a lot of value for most people. You can get your MCSD and do the Partner
Certification for BizTalk 2004, and you will have a very nice combination
of certifications.

Regards,

Mark Monster

shiv_koirala@yahoo.com 10-20-2005 03:29 AM

Re: BizTalk 2004 or BizTalk 2006 MCSD?

Is partner certification is recognized from microsoft

-------
Regards ,
C#, VB.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , DESIGN Patterns Interview question book
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
My Interview Blog
http://spaces.msn.com/members/dotnetinterviews/