Velocity Reviews

-   -   C# or VB.NET (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45398-c-or-vb-net.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?= 09-26-2005 08:29 PM

C# or VB.NET

Hi,

I plan to start my MCSD.NET exams soon. I have a question:

Do I have to stay on one track (C# or VB)? Can I mix them together?
For example, I could test one exam on C# for web service and the other one
on VB for windows component. Would that be a problem?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Jerry

Justin Chen 09-29-2005 08:08 PM

Re: C# or VB.NET

It's fine. I took VB for Windows App and C# for Web App and Web services,
and I got my MCSD.

Justin

=?Utf-8?B?Lk5FVCBSYWNlcg==?= 10-24-2005 03:26 AM

Re: C# or VB.NET

Justin,

I presume you got the MCSD.NET so, what other two exams did you do? I know
you have to take the 070-300, what was your elective?
--
MCAD.NET

Justin Chen 10-25-2005 08:03 PM

Re: C# or VB.NET