Velocity Reviews

-   -   New .NET Track (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45388-new-net-track.html)

Leonid Shirmanov 09-09-2005 09:41 AM

New .NET Track

Hi,

I have a question regarding the new certification program.

Two upgrade exams from MCSD.NET to the new Enterprise Application Developer
and two upgrade exams needed for MCAD.NET to become Windows Developer and
Web Developer
are the same or not?

I mean if I'm now MCAD.NET and will pass two exams needed to get both
Windows and Web Developer
do I get Enterprice Application Developer automatically? Or I will need to
pass the others additionally?

Thank you.
---

MatrixVic 09-09-2005 06:07 PM

Re: New .NET Track

I don't know for sure, but I would bet that you do not get the
Enterprise App Developer automatically. While the Windows Developer
and Web Developer exams are part of MCSD.NET, there would be more
exam(s) to take.

Vic
Matrix Learning Solutions
www.matrixlearningsolutions.com
http://matrixlearning.blogspot.com/

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuZGFsbA==?= 09-23-2005 03:56 PM

RE: New .NET Track

Leonid,

You wrote about the "upgrade exams from MCSD.NET to the new Enterprise
Application Developer". Can you provide a link to where this information is
located? I looked all over MSFT's website and couldn't locate anything about
this "new Enterprise Application Developer".

Thanks!