Velocity Reviews

-   -   C++ certification free materials. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t453079-c-certification-free-materials.html)

[] 04-04-2006 08:20 PM

C++ certification free materials.

Any idea where to find certication questions with answers.
I'm preparing for an interview, thanks for help.

red floyd 04-04-2006 08:33 PM

Re: C++ certification free materials.

[] wrote:
> Any idea where to find certication questions with answers.
> I'm preparing for an interview, thanks for help.

Well, that would depend on what kind of certification you're looking for.

There is no "Official C++ Certificate".

Google, however, is your friend, if you're looking for training/teaching
questions.

On the gripping hand, if you're trying to BS your way past an interview,
good luck...