Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problems about Mixed programming with C++ and Fortran (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t452789-problems-about-mixed-programming-with-c-and-fortran.html)

Guch 03-24-2006 06:11 AM

Problems about Mixed programming with C++ and Fortran

I have to do some job about image processing.
I have chosen Blitz++ as my matrix manipulation library.
But it is weak in numerical calculation.
So I want to combine C++ and Fortran.
C++ does the logic control job, and Fortran sees to numerical
calculation problems.

My plan:
Encapsulating the Fortran codes as a DLL using compaq visual
Fortran.
Then invoke the functions in the DLL with C++.

So there is the problem:
How to pass a matrix of Blitz++ to Fortran,
and how to return a result matrix back to Blitz++?

Has anyone done this kind of job before? Help me , pls.
Any suggestion will be apprecited!

Guch Wu 03-27-2006 10:14 AM

Re: Problems about Mixed programming with C++ and Fortran

Help!

Geo 03-27-2006 10:29 AM

Guch Wu wrote:
> Help!

You're asking in the wrong group, that's why you're getting no help.

Guch Wu 03-27-2006 11:42 AM

Re: Problems about Mixed programming with C++ and Fortran

Could you tell me where can I go for help?
Thanks!