Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem related to design (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t452515-problem-related-to-design.html)

Amit Mahajan 03-13-2006 09:38 AM

Problem related to design

Hi,
I am facing problem in designing of classes.

I have to design a generic class Socket Manager which will be able to
manage sockets on underlying OS. I am designing it, but there r some
issues on which i need to talk to expert who is gud in Object oriented
Analysis & Design

if anybody can provide me a gud link or can have discuss with me the
issues(which i am facing) then plz email me or add me to ur yahoo:
amit_mahajan_82@yahoo.com.
Regards,
Amit Mahajan.

Daniel T. 03-14-2006 12:23 PM

Re: Problem related to design

In article <1142242697.392530.23160@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups. com>,
"Amit Mahajan" <amitmahajan82@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am facing problem in designing of classes.
>
> I have to design a generic class Socket Manager which will be able to
> manage sockets on underlying OS. I am designing it, but there r some
> issues on which i need to talk to expert who is gud in Object oriented
> Analysis & Design
>
> if anybody can provide me a gud link or can have discuss with me the
> issues(which i am facing) then plz email me or add me to ur yahoo:
> amit_mahajan_82@yahoo.com.
> Regards,
> Amit Mahajan.

comp.object would be a good bet.