Velocity Reviews

-   -   UK Bootcamps... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45240-uk-bootcamps.html)

Oliver Flint 05-26-2005 09:51 AM

UK Bootcamps...

Ok, I am a senior developer with over 6 years development experience using
VB/C++ and over 1 year using .NET (C# & VB).

I have done many development courses and am looking to attend a bootcamp to
gain my MCSD as I don't want to spend lots of time going over subjects I
already know. But I do want to make sure I am up to speed enough to pass the
exams.

So, basically I am looking for recommendations to companies that provide
bootcamps as a way of delivering the training.

Cheers

Ollie