Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45213-hey-yall-this-is-so-easy-and-100-legal-get-a-free-sony-psp-theirs-no-catch-proof-inside-read-more.html)

Sarah Stewart 05-10-2005 09:34 PM

Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more

WOW! A new Freebie from Gratis, They are now offering free Sony PSP'S!
If you havn't seen one yet, they are amazing! gameboy? PFFFF!!! these things are
great, they can play Mp3's, PSP Games, And even Movies! Hot damn that sounds
pretty neat. Anyway I found this site that is giving them away for FREE! 100%
Legally! It all boils down to internet advertising. Anyway If you interested
Check out this Url:

Just Copy and Paste This URL into your Browser

http://urlsnip.com/373282

For those who are skeptics, and need a little more proof (other then the hundreds
of pictures that are on the proof page of the website) here are a couple videos
I found that shows exactly how these sites work:
(Videos are in a ZIP format, so unzip and watch)

This Clip is from NBC in Boston, it Discusses exactly what is behind this great
new buzz! (copy paste URL below to see movie)

http://urlsnip.com/314585

This clip is from the hit show G4TechTV. It Includes a phone interview with
Rob Jewell, The CEO of Gratis Internet, He discuss how they can actully offer these
great items absolutly FREE! (copy paste URL below to see movie)

http://urlsnip.com/319381

Gratis is the #1 Trusted Offer Site! And Now they are offering Free Sony PSPS!
So Get one while you can!

05-11-2005 11:31 AM

Re: Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP, Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more

Nothing is entirely free. For example, in this case you get a new toy and
10,000,000 internet users get spammed.