Velocity Reviews

-   -   IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45208-ip-address-and-subnet-mask-and-cidr.html)

our 05-09-2005 02:32 PM

IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
plus Tutorials (PDFs and other documentation used), given >=5MB
informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

Kline Sphere 05-09-2005 04:20 PM

Re: IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

>hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
>cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
>plus Tutorials (PDFs and other documentation used), given >=5MB
>informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

or what, you get fired? Cool

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

05-09-2005 09:32 PM

Re: IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile errors.
WKidd

news:9e09b$427f7485$455da0d2$12187@allthenewsgroup s.com...

=?Utf-8?B?QnJhaW5Mb2Nr?= 05-10-2005 02:02 AM

Re: IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

"Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile
errors."<---------Laffin

Hey WKidd let me put it to you in Copiled Basic Language
10 Read Line A
20 Let A="Do My Project For Me"
30 Print A
40 END