Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSE,MCSA,MCSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45129-mcse-mcsa-mcsd.html)

fatu 03-30-2005 09:51 AM

MCSE,MCSA,MCSD

Hi,
My job is network but i m interested in programming ive
microsoft &
cisco certificates (MCSE,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNP). I'm
programming in C# for 2
years. Do you think i should get MCSD or is it worth
taking for a network guY
Thank you 4 ur interest

Cindy Winegarden 03-30-2005 08:55 PM

Re: MCSE,MCSA,MCSD

Hi Fatu,

You have to start by defining "worth." Are you looking to change jobs to one
with a heavier emphasis on programming? Will having an extra certification
get you a raise or promotion? Do you want to use the exam preparation
process as a way to make yourself learn more about C# or fill out areas
where your experience is weak?

--
Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
cindy_winegarden@msn.com www.cindywinegarden.com