Velocity Reviews

-   -   hello ,i really need your help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t450424-hello-i-really-need-your-help.html)

usr.root@gmail.com 12-09-2005 08:54 PM

hello ,i really need your help

maybe this is out of our topic,but i really want someone can help me on
learning c++ .i hope some friends can add my msn to yours,so that we
can talk more freely.my msn was yliangfeng@hotmail.com ,and i have
learned C++ for about 2 years.

mlimber 12-09-2005 09:06 PM

Re: hello ,i really need your help

usr.root@gmail.com wrote:
> maybe this is out of our topic,but i really want someone can help me on
> learning c++ .i hope some friends can add my msn to yours,so that we
> can talk more freely.my msn was yliangfeng@hotmail.com ,and i have
> learned C++ for about 2 years.

I would suggest a good book (e.g., _Accelerated C++_ by Koenig and Moo)
and practice, practice, practice. If you have specific questions about
the language, feel free to ask them here. Also know that there are
other forums that can help you, such as alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++.

Cheers! --M