Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone who can help me to compile a source code package under the Solaris platform? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t450381-anyone-who-can-help-me-to-compile-a-source-code-package-under-the-solaris-platform.html)

jing 12-08-2005 02:59 PM

Anyone who can help me to compile a source code package under the Solaris platform?

Hi all.
here is the source file: http://www.cs.aau.dk/~simas/tpr/tpr1.1.zip
btw, the compiler is gcc 3.3.1
just for research use.
any help would be most appreciated.

mlimber 12-08-2005 03:19 PM

Re: Anyone who can help me to compile a source code package under the Solaris platform?

jing wrote:
> Hi all.
> here is the source file: http://www.cs.aau.dk/~simas/tpr/tpr1.1.zip
> btw, the compiler is gcc 3.3.1