Velocity Reviews

-   -   Input please - Books for MCSD.NET -70-316 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t45038-input-please-books-for-mcsd-net-70-316-a.html)

TestTaker 02-22-2005 05:05 PM

Input please - Books for MCSD.NET -70-316

Hi

I read up the other email threads. Thanks to all for your
inputs. Especially, the books recommended by "Raja" for
MCSD cert. was very helpful. I was trying to come up with
a plan on what combinations I want to read for the 70-316
exam: (since there are so many recommendations given)

*) 70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq (link suggested)
*) MCSD.NET Self paced training kit.
My question:
Is the transcender test package a must??

I am a VC++ developer wanting to get on to C#. I have
close to 5 years experience in the industry. This will be
my first MSFT certification.

Please advise.
Thanks!