Velocity Reviews

-   -   Neon WebDAV client for WinXP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t450000-neon-webdav-client-for-winxp.html)

Sigmathaar 11-22-2005 09:59 AM

Neon WebDAV client for WinXP

I am trying to port Neon WebDAV client on WinXP using Microsoft Visual
C++ 6.0. The source includes sys/mman.h and whenever I build the
project the following message is obtained :

C:\..\Desktop\Neon\ne_gnutls.c(25) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'sys/mman.h': No such file or directory

It seems that this may be a UNIX specific memory manage package. There
seems to be a way to emulate it using cygnus free unix emulation
library but the library seems to be unfoundable. Does anyone know where
can I found it the emulation library or even better, does anybody knows
the equivalent of mman.h for WinXP?

Sigmathaar 11-22-2005 10:05 AM

Re: Neon WebDAV client for WinXP

I found the library, but I still want to know if there's an equivalent
for mman.h in WinXP.