Velocity Reviews

-   -   Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44981-better-assessment-results-quicker-and-cheaper.html)

DonMcG 01-28-2005 09:21 AM

Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper

After talking with "JoanW" roandjw@hotmail.com I bought
six Assessment Training Documents off ebay via
http://www.disnetinc.com/MSA%20EBAY%20LINK.html. I paid
$2.50 per document, a lot cheaper than some of those fancy
coffees.

The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft .NET for
Developers: Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET and Developing
Enterprise Windows®-based Applications with .NET: Rich
Client--Visual Basic® .NET., to name a few. So far I have
taken two exams and I have an average score of 73% in
about 20 minutes each.

Like Joan, I'm also sold on this stuff. I can't afford to
spend a lot of time on training and I have found these
documents are easy to use and are actually very relevant
to the assessments I have taken so far.

Their web site / docs / ebay / Microsoft Skill Assessment
site are all integrated and work well together, no
surprises! This has saved me a ton of time and I'm getting
better results, quicker. These guys know how to do things
without wasting my time.

It looks like their Certification plans won't be available
for a while yet!!!!

DonMcG

JaR 01-28-2005 04:54 PM

Re: Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, DonMcG climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> After talk<<<SPAMSNIP>>> Certification plans won't be available
> for a while yet!!!!
>
> DonMcG

Good grief. The only thing stupider than a usenet spammer, is a spammer's
sockpuppet.

Give it a rest, A$$****er.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 01-28-2005 05:28 PM

Re: Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper

>> DonMcG
>>

>Good grief. The only thing stupider than a usenet spammer, is a spammer's
>sockpuppet.
>
>Give it a rest, A$$****er

note the first three characters in this dudes name :-)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3