Velocity Reviews

-   -   How To Prepare (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44948-how-to-prepare.html)

ASHOK 01-14-2005 03:26 AM

How To Prepare

Please Guide me how to prepare for the course module
70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows-based
Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET.
I am new towards certification....
What should be the maximum effort daily reading hour to
clear this paper.
I shall be grateful if anyone suggest me
1.Books.
2.Online Resource
3.Free Resource if any.
Please Reply

Brian 01-14-2005 02:09 PM

Re: How To Prepare

Honestly...after scanning the practice exams, you really need to know
coding...I have made flash cards for the terms and have studied them but
when I tried the practice exams, I was lost..so I am working on some
practical applications in code right now.

"ASHOK" <ashok_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Please Guide me how to prepare for the course module
> 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows-based
> Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft
> Visual Studio .NET.
> I am new towards certification....
> What should be the maximum effort daily reading hour to
> clear this paper.
> I shall be grateful if anyone suggest me
> 1.Books.
> 2.Online Resource
> 3.Free Resource if any.
> Please Reply

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 01-14-2005 05:24 PM

Re: How To Prepare

>Honestly...after scanning the practice exams, you really need to know
>coding...

yup, but so many don't, very sad.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rob Labbe \(Lowney\) 01-14-2005 07:06 PM

Re: How To Prepare

"Brian" <brian_wolters@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Honestly...after scanning the practice exams, you really need to know
> coding...

Coding... for a developer cert... go figure.

--
Rob Labbé, MCP, MCAD, MCSD, MCT
Lead Architect/Trainer

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/roblabbe