Velocity Reviews

-   -   Graphic window (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t449435-graphic-window.html)

john wayne 10-29-2005 08:33 AM

Graphic window

I would like to know how is possible to realize a windows application
with graphic window like Quick Time for example. If you know a link
about it it's ok too.

Thanks

John Harrison 10-29-2005 08:51 AM

Re: Graphic window

john wayne wrote:
> I would like to know how is possible to realize a windows application
> with graphic window like Quick Time for example. If you know a link
> about it it's ok too.
>

> Thanks

This group is for the C++ language, not Windows programming. Try
news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 for example.

john