Velocity Reviews

-   -   library for querying virtual polygon over raster spatial data (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t448749-library-for-querying-virtual-polygon-over-raster-spatial-data.html)

paul 10-01-2005 05:12 PM

library for querying virtual polygon over raster spatial data

library for querying virtual polygon over raster spatial data

in my c++ application, after calculating my polygon
i wish to define it (simple 4 sided polygon with floats or line parameters)
and use this to query a b/w image in memory,
i want to get the pixel counts, full, hopefully partial, perhaps specific to
a side, data to calculate area ect, can someone help point me to a library

paul

Victor Bazarov 10-01-2005 08:44 PM

Re: library for querying virtual polygon over raster spatial data

paul wrote:
> library for querying virtual polygon over raster spatial data
>
> in my c++ application, after calculating my polygon
> i wish to define it (simple 4 sided polygon with floats or line
> parameters) and use this to query a b/w image in memory,
> i want to get the pixel counts, full, hopefully partial, perhaps
> specific to a side, data to calculate area ect, can someone help
> point me to a library

Look in the newsgroup archives for "Available C++ Libraries FAQ". It
is posted here about monthly by Nikki Locke. Perhaps you can find
something there. Also, consider asking in 'comp.graphics.algorithms'
where graphics questions belong.