Velocity Reviews

-   -   Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44846-charles-sturt-masters-of-systems-development-mcsd-net-stream.html)

Samia 12-04-2004 12:17 AM

Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
preparing for the MCSD exams?

Vipul Patel 12-05-2004 10:40 PM

Re: Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

I will only answer your last question as I am not familiar with Australian
education.

The best method for preparing for the MCSD exams is the get started with
..NET. Read the online documentation, do relevant programming implementing
the concepts side-by-side. Also, I would recommend using a exam study guide
(just to add to the comfort of learning) so that your preparation will be
more examm-oriented. Choose your exam electives wisely.

Regards
Vipul

news:971e1ce.0412031617.7f174ab8@posting.google.co m...

Disillusioned_01 12-07-2004 11:03 AM

Re: Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

crap and time wate

Gerry O'Brien [MVP] 12-07-2004 12:57 PM

Re: Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

Meaning??

--
Gerry O'Brien
Visual Basic .NET MVP

mark4asp 12-13-2004 10:27 AM

Re: Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

On 3 Dec 2004 16:17:40 -0800, sam_hazari@hotmail.com (Samia)
wrote:

>I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
>university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
>Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
>Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
>equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
>preparing for the MCSD exams?

Go to India and study there on the cheap? Very good tutors from
what I understand.

This is based on 2nd-hand information but seems better than
paying what would be the equivalent of 6000+ for the same
course in the UK.