Velocity Reviews

-   -   findFirstFile, findNextFile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t447824-findfirstfile-findnextfile.html)

Masao Kishore 08-18-2005 01:40 PM

findFirstFile, findNextFile

I need codes to access all files in all subdirectory in one directory in
VC++ or VStudio but in console (DOS) mode. Thank you for your help in
advance.
M.K.

Victor Bazarov 08-18-2005 02:36 PM

Re: findFirstFile, findNextFile

Masao Kishore wrote:
> I need codes to access all files in all subdirectory in one directory in
> VC++ or VStudio but in console (DOS) mode. Thank you for your help in
> advance.

Please go to 'microsoft.public.vc.language' or to Window programming NG,
'comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32'.

findFirstFile, findNextFile do not exist in the Standard C++ language,
the only subject of 'comp.lang.c++'.

Srini 08-18-2005 02:38 PM

Re: findFirstFile, findNextFile

Off topic. Here we talk about C++ language only.
microsoft.public.vc.language might help you out.

Srini