Velocity Reviews

-   -   programmatically use WebDAV to save a .MSG mail item to the client (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44664-programmatically-use-webdav-to-save-a-msg-mail-item-to-the-client.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?= 09-30-2004 06:53 PM

programmatically use WebDAV to save a .MSG mail item to the client

I'm writing a WebDAV client to access unread inbox items from the Exchange
Server 2003. I can do this without a problem. But I would like to be able
to save these inbox items as an Outlook .MSG file to the client directory.

Has anyone tried to do this or can anyone point me in the right direction or
show me some sample code (VB/VB.NET)?

Thank you,
Richard

AnandaMS 12-14-2010 10:16 AM

Here is an example: independentsoft.de/webdavex/tutorial/downloadmessagestomsgfile.html