Velocity Reviews

-   -   Document Management Tools (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t446509-document-management-tools.html)

EAI 03-04-2007 05:03 AM

Document Management Tools

All,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am looking for any ideas or any open source document management tools for
my site. I have a site which supports downloading and uploading word, image
files. I am looking for an easy to implemented tool for managing these
documents. Please let me know an easy way to manage these documents.

Thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?= 03-05-2007 08:22 AM

RE: Document Management Tools

Hi

FREE CMS System for ASP.NET 2.0
AxCMS.net is a free CMS offering that you can download and run on ASP.NET
2.0 today. Here are a few AxCMS customers deployed on it today:

http://www.porsche-design.com
http://www.weimar.de
http://www.codezone.org.uk
http://www.staedtler.com
http://www.vorota.de
http://www.akb.ch
http://www.JobScout24.de
http://www.flyerwire.com
http://www.plana.de

אם תשובה זו עזרה לך, א*א הצבע "כן"

If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

Adlai Maschiach
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/