Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f26-mcsd.html)
-   -   mcsd exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44583-mcsd-exam.html)

reetesh 09-01-2004 04:49 AM

mcsd exam
 
hi,


i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
index in the each paper

bye


Cindy Winegarden 09-01-2004 09:58 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
Hi Reetesh,

Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning .

--
Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com


"reetesh" <reetesh_12jain@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:058801c48fdf$2139c690$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> hi,
>
>
> i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
> how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
> index in the each paper
>
> bye
>




The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-01-2004 10:19 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
beats me.....

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:49:57 -0700, "reetesh"
<reetesh_12jain@yahoo.com> wrote:

>hi,
>
>
> i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
> how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
> index in the each paper
>
> bye



Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cindy Winegarden 09-01-2004 10:59 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
Hi Kline Sphere,

See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about MCP/MCAD/MCSD
but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
newsreader's window by now.

--
Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com


"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:dmicj0p4ldq939jnhjbh5j5ivd6phskvqe@4ax.com...
> what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> beats me.....




Hermit Dave 09-02-2004 06:14 AM

Re: mcsd exam
 
Hey Cindy,

Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing session
i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was telling
someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was one
of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
people dead)

So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Cindy Winegarden" <cindy.winegarden@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:#y1kFhHkEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi Kline Sphere,
>
> See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about

MCP/MCAD/MCSD
> but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
> newsreader's window by now.
>
> --
> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com
>
>
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:dmicj0p4ldq939jnhjbh5j5ivd6phskvqe@4ax.com...
> > what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> > beats me.....

>
>




Hermit Dave 09-02-2004 06:10 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
wow no comments for Kline!!!!

wooohooooooooo :)

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Hermit Dave" <hermitd.REMOVE@CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e1lcRQLkEHA.1136@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hey Cindy,
>
> Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
> with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing

session
> i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was

telling
> someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was

one
> of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
> people dead)
>
> So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Hermit Dave
> (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
> "Cindy Winegarden" <cindy.winegarden@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news:#y1kFhHkEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hi Kline Sphere,
> >
> > See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about

> MCP/MCAD/MCSD
> > but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
> > newsreader's window by now.
> >
> > --
> > Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> > cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com
> >
> >
> > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > news:dmicj0p4ldq939jnhjbh5j5ivd6phskvqe@4ax.com...
> > > what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> > > beats me.....

> >
> >

>
>




Hermit Dave 09-02-2004 06:42 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
no comments from him either... holycow.. something's seriously wrong with
the world today..

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Hermit Dave" <hermitd.REMOVE@CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e1lcRQLkEHA.1136@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hey Cindy,
>
> Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
> with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing

session
> i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was

telling
> someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was

one
> of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
> people dead)
>
> So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Hermit Dave
> (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
> "Cindy Winegarden" <cindy.winegarden@mvps.org> wrote in message
> news:#y1kFhHkEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hi Kline Sphere,
> >
> > See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about

> MCP/MCAD/MCSD
> > but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
> > newsreader's window by now.
> >
> > --
> > Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> > cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com
> >
> >
> > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > news:dmicj0p4ldq939jnhjbh5j5ivd6phskvqe@4ax.com...
> > > what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
> > > beats me.....

> >
> >

>
>




The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-02-2004 07:43 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
>See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about MCP/MCAD/MCSD
>but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
>newsreader's window by now.


lol!

pls you send 2 me web-based news reader :-)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-02-2004 07:45 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
>That was one
>of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many stupid
>people removed from IT)


IFYPFY

>So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the ****...


out of who? me or the worthless sh*ts.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-02-2004 07:47 PM

Re: mcsd exam
 
>wow no comments for Kline!!!!
>
>wooohooooooooo :)


give me chance, I'm busy!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.