Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-340 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44578-70-340-a.html)

Al Manint 08-30-2004 11:14 AM

70-340

Since I wasn't invited and couldn't browbeat M$ into allowing me to take
this in beta, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it? I
haven't heard anyone really talking about it. I'll probably schedule it in
2 weeks which will make me get up off my butt and learn the bit that I think
I need to pass it. I read through the requirements and they seem like the
normal things that you should do while writing applications and most I've
done in practice. I'm just making sure I'm not missing something.

Al Manint, MCSD.NET, MCDBA, blah blah blah

Ernesto 09-06-2004 06:15 PM

70-340

Hi

My first advice is to get the Writing Secure Code 2nd
Edition, unfortunatly most of the code is for C++, but you
can get part of the topics of the exam there.

Please take a time in order to learn Code Access Policy,
manage the tools (like Caspol) as the programming theory
of this topic.

It was the most exhausting of ever exam that i've had
taken, usually i finished my exams with a lot of minutes
without use, but this time i was just in time....

Good luck!
Ernesto