Velocity Reviews

-   -   MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44562-microsoft-cisco-dumps-available.html)

ANURAG EDWARD 08-26-2004 11:10 AM

MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

Hi guys

MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
banglore_dumps@rediffmail.com FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

08-26-2004 04:34 PM

Re: MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

Please reply back with your home postal address and I will mail you a
WENDY'S CLASSIC SINGLE AND FRIES DUMP free of charge.

"ANURAG EDWARD" <banglore_dumps@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:512497c1.0408260310.7e947bd9@posting.google.c om...
> Hi guys
>
> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
> banglore_dumps@rediffmail.com FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 08-26-2004 04:49 PM

Re: MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

>MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
>banglore_dumps@rediffmail.com FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

I know you've heard it before, but here goes anyway....

====================
== A.S.S F.U.C.K.E.R ==
====================

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 08-26-2004 04:54 PM

Re: MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

>Please reply back with your home postal address and I will mail you a
>WENDY'S CLASSIC SINGLE AND FRIES DUMP free of charge.

ummm nice!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

anees 08-27-2004 06:38 AM

MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

i want the detail of cisco and its documentation

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 08-27-2004 04:12 PM

Re: MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE

>i want the detail of cisco and its documentation

you are too stupid

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave 08-28-2004 06:09 PM

Re: MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE