Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows Vista's aero glass is going to melt the ice gaps ! :D (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t445383-windows-vistas-aero-glass-is-going-to-melt-the-ice-gaps-d.html)

Skybuck Flying 12-02-2006 04:42 AM

Windows Vista's aero glass is going to melt the ice gaps ! :D

It requires more power of the 3D cards thus more harmfull gasses in the air.

Soon we will all see glass in our sea's ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Kenneth Brody 12-02-2006 03:24 PM

Re: Windows Vista's aero glass is going to melt the ice gaps ! :D

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons...3&mode=classic

Don't e-mail me at: <mailto:ThisIsASpamTrap@gmail.com>

Skybuck Flying 12-04-2006 07:29 PM

"Kenneth Brody" <kenbrody@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Skybuck Flying wrote:
>>
>> It requires more power of the 3D cards thus more harmfull gasses in the
>> air.
>>
>> Soon we will all see glass in our sea's ;)

> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons...3&mode=classic

My graphics card is great, it has a nucleair power plant in it and when it
goes off it really delivers quite a bang for the buck ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck ;) =D