Velocity Reviews

-   -   How many questions are on the 7.-315 test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44533-how-many-questions-are-on-the-7-315-test.html)

Peter Ehli 08-19-2004 03:13 AM

How many questions are on the 7.-315 test

How many tests are on the 70-315 test - thanks in advance.

Dave 08-19-2004 03:08 PM

How many questions are on the 7.-315 test

There's just the one test.

Oh, if you're asking how many questions, I've heard 50-55
from some people, but my 70-315 test only had 43 questions.

Dave

Eric 08-19-2004 06:41 PM

Re: How many questions are on the 7.-315 test

Dave wrote:

> There's just the one test.
>
> Oh, if you're asking how many questions, I've heard 50-55
> from some people, but my 70-315 test only had 43 questions.

I think all of the tests have been cut back in their question counts.
This is actually a bad thing because each question counts for more
points.

Eric

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 08-22-2004 12:22 PM

Re: How many questions are on the 7.-315 test

>This is actually a bad thing because each question counts for more
>points.

it's a bad thing because it covers less topics!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3