Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSD Sample Exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44480-mcsd-sample-exams.html)

Shashikant 07-30-2004 01:07 PM

MCSD Sample Exams

Hi I am a Software Developer.
Could some one give me some links about MCSD Pracise
Exams. Where can I get them so that I can proctise....and
get more familiar..
Thanks.

Padmaja 07-30-2004 04:18 PM

MCSD Sample Exams

www.transcender.com
www.measureup.com
www.walshsw.com

Regards,

Padmaja

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 08-04-2004 05:47 PM

Re: MCSD Sample Exams

>Hi I am a Software Developer.
>Could some one give me some links about MCSD Pracise
>Exams. Where can I get them so that I can proctise....and
>get more familiar..

can you use a mouse?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3