Velocity Reviews

-   -   Objectives on C and C++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t444057-objectives-on-c-and-c.html)

rudranee@gmail.com 08-21-2006 10:13 AM

Objectives on C and C++

hello,
Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
questions on C and C++?
I want them for preparing for interviews.

Kevin Handy 08-21-2006 10:22 AM

Re: Objectives on C and C++

rudranee@gmail.com wrote:
> hello,
> Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
> questions on C and C++?
> I want them for preparing for interviews.

If you are looking for a serious job, concentrate
on proper writing. 'i' should be capitalized, and
silly abbreviations like 'ne' make you look less
than professional.

Philip Potter 08-21-2006 10:46 AM

Re: Objectives on C and C++

<rudranee@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1156155182.920486.103100@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
> hello,
> Can ne one tell me the sites where i can solve/download objective
> questions on C and C++?
> I want them for preparing for interviews.

Have a look at the comp.lang.c++ FAQ, question 6.14.

Philip