Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSD exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44375-mcsd-exam.html)

Mohana 07-03-2004 12:18 PM

MCSD exam

Can i know the syllabus for MCSD exam.
How are the resources available for preparing the course.

07-03-2004 03:05 PM

Re: MCSD exam

Knowledge is knowing that we cannot know.

Cindy Winegarden 07-03-2004 03:08 PM

Re: MCSD exam

In news: 25b4201c460f7$d0880420$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Mohana <mpr_0802@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can i know the syllabus for MCSD exam.
> How are the resources available for preparing the course.

Hi Mohana,

You can start here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...entsdotnet.asp . When you
click on the exam numbers you'll be taken to the "Skills being measured"
syllabus.

cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com