Velocity Reviews

-   -   hey im having problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44349-hey-im-having-problem.html)

arooba 06-26-2004 07:10 PM

hey im having problem

hiee..
i am having problem wid my pc..i have microsoft windows
xp...and i am facing difficulties in connecting 2
internet..when ever i try to do it...it gives an
error...shutdown error..time virus..please tell me some
solution..
bbyee
10x

Cindy Winegarden 06-28-2004 07:15 PM

Re: hey im having problem

In news: 216f601c45bb1$46835e50$a601280a@phx.gbl,
arooba <arooba123@hotmail.com> wrote:
> i am having problem wid my pc..i have microsoft windows
> xp...and i am facing difficulties in connecting 2
> internet..when ever i try to do it...it gives an
> error...shutdown error..time virus..please tell me some
> solution..

Hi Arooba,

This newsgroup is for questions about microsoft developer (programmer)
certification exams. While some of us here are well-familiar with Windows,
you'll get much better answers if you post to a newsgroup appropriate to
your operating system. Try a group that begins with microsoft.public.win98or
microsoft.public.windowsxp.

cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com