Velocity Reviews

-   -   Data structures (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t443270-data-structures.html)

Sidhu 06-26-2006 05:11 AM

Data structures

Hai,

I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
time programming field.

Can you help me?

Yours
Sidhu.

Skarmander 06-26-2006 05:13 AM

Re: Data structures

Sidhu wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
> time programming field.
>
> Can you help me?

The short answer is no.

The long answer is: find a newsgroup that's relevant to your question, and
post there instead. comp.lang.c, which deals with questions about the use of
the C programming language, isn't one. If you wanted to implement some data
structure in C, that would be relevant.

S.

Neil 06-26-2006 06:01 AM

Re: Data structures

Sidhu wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
> time programming field.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Yours
> Sidhu.

The same as any other Programming Field. Real Time is not special in
that regard.

Note: the Question is also off topic. A strange homework question indeed.