Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-300 today (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t44327-passed-70-300-today.html)

nileblitz 06-21-2004 11:40 AM

Passed 70-300 today

Scored 766.
Would have liked to score more... but I guess I have to
be content.

This is the first exam I took to start my MCSD.NET
crusade.... wonder which one should I choose next

Me2 06-21-2004 12:02 PM

Re: Passed 70-300 today

Congratz,

Dependz. I would choose based on your own preferences.

I only have 70-300 left to take...

Ralph Page
MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

Hairy@@discussions.microsoft.com 06-22-2004 01:48 PM

Re: Passed 70-300 today

Further to this guys, is there any order you HAVE to stick
to? It's just that I have a sql server 2000 course shortly
and am thinking of my first exam being the elective sql
server one...
Thanks

Me2 06-22-2004 09:11 PM

Re: Passed 70-300 today

There is no particular order in which you MUST take the exams. This fellow
took 70-300 first, which I usually suggest to be taken last. It is all a
matter of personal preference, your goals, strengths, etc.